Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Too much chocolate" Cake

1 chocolate boxed cake mix
1 5.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 Cup sour cream
4 eggs
1/2 C warm water
1 C veg. oil
2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
Mix first 6 ingredients together, fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into a well greased bundt cake & bake for 50 minutes at 350.
Dust with powdered sugar & enjoy!!!!

bounty from the garden we took up to one of the girls.

Hydrangeas, a little past their prime but still pretty.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I did not get to sample the cake! And btw, there is no such thing as "Too much chocolate!" haha Looks good.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair, no fair, Pat -- I was gonna say the same thing --- NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE -- what, didn't you teach your daughter properly - LOL !!!! And, if I were you, I'd be pretty "miffed" at not getting at least a little wedge to taste-test!! Now, can this be made in another pan besides bundt -- I hadn't used mine for SO many years, I gave mine away to our son and DIL !!
    Yummy look to it anyway, Sue !!

    ReplyDelete